Spring Napkin Doily Done
Yes my doily is finally finished. Took a bit longer than expected because I have spent the better part of a week in bed with some sort of cold, flu or whatever. I know it is not the entire doily but the part of it that I wanted to do. It is not the first time I have only done part of a doily (and not the last time either I am sure, lol), all due to me thinking the big ones are too fiddly for my hands.
This measures 23 cm in diameter in Flora size 20. And it really have been a joy tatting this. On the last round I just added picots to make a proper finish in stead of the original round. I have not blocked it yet so it is coming fresh from the shuttle.
Mine is not so colourful like some I have seen online, but I guess I could say this is very true to the doilies I often do. But interesting in deed to see all the different versions.
Also managed to do a few Easter objects for a workmate that was retiring Friday, but it all went so fast in the end that I did not get the chance to take pictures of the 2 eggs and the chicken.
I am awaiting a parcel from Roseground with some more Lizbeth threads and the second Stawasz book. It is always so exciting to await some new stuff chosen from pictures online.