19 March 2014

I too have joined
tatting the Spring Napkin doily by Renulek. It must be a huge tat-along since there are lots of pictures of wip both at Intatters and on Facebook. So I have decided to do mine too, even though from the start I know I will only do some of it because the big doilies are so fiddly to do. And I can see a good place where I can stop, lol.
The thread is Flora size 20 where I use a variegated combined with a white - like I do with most of the doilies I have done in recent years. It just feels good for me to do them this way because I would get a bit bored doing larger doilies in just one colour.
So far no problems, the design is just rings and chains which is the kind I like and do the best.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I like your color combination! I haven't joined in yet, but that doesn't mean I won't. It does look like an enjoyable pattern.

God's Kid said...

Looking very pretty!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love your colors! It looks so pretty.
StephanieW

Sally Kerson said...

So pleased someone else is joining in, love the colours

linb54 said...

I love it! wonderful color combo. It's fun see everyone's idea of how it should look! Happy Tatting!