31 March 2008

Tatting in March 2

Soon it wont be March any longer so I have better post the last of my work from this month.
First an Easter egg designed by Inge-Lise who is an almost local tatter that allowed me to test tat this.
A very nice egg to tat and the reciever liked it so thanks to Inge-Lise who I will probably soon meet in real life too - yahoo.
Below are 2 smaller doilies, I believe they are both Italian, from those mags called Il Lavoro......... Nice little stuff to tat.
Next pictures that will be added here will be bigger things - but that will be next month, lol.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sidste dag i marts så jeg må hellere poste de sidste arbejder fra denne måned. Påskeægget er Inge-Lises design som jeg fik lov at prøve - mange tak, det er et fint påskeæg.
Nederst to mindre flakoner eller motiver fra de der italienske magasiner. Næste billeder her vil være af større ting - men det er først i næste måned. ;-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the lucky recepient of the egg!!
Tusind tak Susanne for the lovely work and for thinking of me this Easter. Hugs. Jenni

Anonymous said...

Albin is getting greedy, she ate four bones!