08 May 2009

Long time no see

I am still a member of blogland even though it's been a while since my last posting. Somehow life got in the way, getting rid of a cold and work etc. have taken a lot of my time. But I have been reading blogs though.
But I have been tatting a little bit now and then and last night I started this.
It is another doily that I found the pattern for yesterday when I was looking through my tatting folder on the computer and one that I have not done so far. While I tat this white round I am trying to figure out if the last round should be done with the blue in the center or I should choose another variegated blue thread.
I have done a little tatting while I have been away like the Frauberger sessions we have had at Messenger but nothing is ready for showing yet.
And I also entered an exchange at Intatters and did a bookmark that I mailed to my partner the other day, but untill it has reached it's destination I wont show it online.
So long for now, and I will be back soon I promise.

4 comments:

Fox said...

This is very pretty. I wonder which thread you will choose for the outside!
Fox : )

Unknown said...

That is a lovely doily. I like the colors.
Sometimes I think it is good to take a break from blogging and deal with real life every once in a while. It can be a real problem when blogging gets in the way of real life.

Tatskool said...

Good to see you back.

Valerie said...

the doily's lovely. i would use variegated blue for the outermost round. looks like fun mixing the colours.