23 November 2017

2 New Christmas Books

The reason for the display of Christmas tatting (previous posting) was that some new Danish books with Christmas ornaments have been privately published in these last couple of years.
At the library I mentioned a particular new book and was asked if I wanted to display my tatting done over the last 25 years or so. A couple of my workmates did not know what tatting was but most of them knew because over the years I have been giving away some bookmarks to those who "deserved" one somehow, ;-) .

 
The two books above are by Inga Madsen and they are called "Tatted Christmas Ornaments" and "Christmas Ornaments in Tatting with Buttons and Beads". All in all I think there are 6-7 tatting books with Christmas stuff published here over the last 20-25 years.
But a few of the things in the display cases are also designs published online.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Good to see that you have reactivated your blog! - I enjoy seeing your tatting.