31 October 2008

I have been shopping

Hooray for online shopping. I have been buying some more Highly Dangerous Threads while waiting to get able to do some tatting again. This time I have bought threads from Pamela over in Ireland and they arrived today.

I just had to have some of the rainbow threads that so many seems to love and some apple blossom and a few solids ones. I got 2 skiens in size 20 and the rest are size 40. I can not wait to get back to tatting and working with these lovely colours. Maybe there will be something in that new Russian book that I can tat with some of these colours.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Pamela's threads are so pretty, I had to get some too. Before you know it, you'll be back to tatting. In the meantime, take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

They are so scrumptious looking! They look like twisted up taffy!!! Wow, Pamela's threads got there fast, didn't they!?

Tat-a-Renda said...

You have got a good selection of Pamela's HDT. I received mine quite fast too. I think Pamela's leprechaun is making the deliveries, :-)

I hope you'll be able to play with the thread soon.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Good for you! I love HDTs!

Tattycat said...

The hdt's are beautiful and I know you will enjoy tatting with them as soon as you can. Something to look forward to!