16 July 2008

Pastime tatting

Just a small picture of my latest tatting, another nice, small doily by Lene Bjoern that was in my last Guild magazine. Only a small picture because I don't have much to say, it is again the time for pastime tatting I guess.
But a pastime is good to have if you look out my window it is raining buckets right now and 10 minutes ago it was a beautiful sunshine. I suppose it is a typical summer up here and not one of those hot and dry ones. I am glad I made it home from the market before it started.
Now the big question is, what will I tat next. Hhhmmm.

8 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

This is beautiful! So bright and vibrant!

Tattycat said...

I too love the vibrant colors. Isn't it wonderful to have something so lovely and soothing to pass the time?

Marty said...

Just looking a this doily makes me smile -- it's cheerful!

Unknown said...

Nice and colourful. A doily that makes you smile. Have fun tatting with your Hand dyed thread I know you are going to love it.

Tatskool said...

That's a fabulous colour mix.

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful pattern. I like how you've chosen to break up the pattern a bit with the placement of color changes. Lovely.

Susanne said...

Thank you to all of you for those lovely comments.

linb54 said...

another lovely doily! you have been busy?