04 December 2007

I am a tatter

I have shown a lot of knitting here and the knitting have done my arm so much good so I will continue to do that. But first of all I am a tatter, tatting is the love of my craft world.
Andreas got his scarf in the mail today and much to my surprise his mother told me when she phoned me, that she wanted to use it for him. I am so happy I have been able to do something for him that he will actually use. I hope the same thing will happen to the blue sweater that I will knit for him - he will come for a visit here on the 15th but I can not manage to get it done till then. I was told that he's got 2 teeth now, lol.
I have not had time to tat today so my work in progress is very much still in progress. But I have finally got that ribbon that I needed for the red heart that I tatted a while ago, so here is a picture of the finished heart. It will soon go into the mail and travel down to my Christmas exchange partner.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Det ender jo snart med, at jeg får helt travlt når Andreas og hans forældre kommer og skal spise aftensmad her næste lørdag, men hvor er det rart, at de gider komme så jeg ser frem til det. Han er nu 9 måneder og jeg tror han har alderen til et større tøjdyr, jeg tror jeg skal ud at se på en tøjhund til ham. Hans mor vil sikkert ryste på hovedet af mig, men han bliver nok glad, :-).

No comments: